PLEASE READ AND COMPLETE ALL STEPS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL AND NO LATER THAN AUGUST 1, 2022:
To complete your athletic eligibility for the 2022-23 season, please complete each section below by AUGUST 1, 2022. You MUST complete each section in order to be cleared. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
1. Click to complete your Bulldog Student-Athlete Online Biography Form.
- This must be completed EVERY YEAR!
- You must be logged in to myRedlands in order to access the form, which means you need your Redlands login credentials.
- Please email Rachel Roche, Associate AD/SWA, with questions regarding the biography form.
2. MEDICAL HISTORY/INSURANCE INFORMATION
REQUIRED: ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES (new and returning) must complete a physical exam with their respective physician prior to campus arrival.
Please follow the next few steps in order to complete the medical history, physical form, and to receive other very important insurance information. All necessary forms and information are posted on a program called Sportsware that you will gain access to by clicking on the link below. Follow all directions on the link to complete the process. Each student-athlete is responsible for completing all information - if you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent's signature on each form provided. For first-time account users, you will not have access to the paperwork the first time you click on the link. You must get manually "approved" by the athletic training staff before proceeding. Please allow 1-2 business days for approval.
NOTE: the physical MUST be on the University of Redlands Athletic Department Physical Form provided on your Sportsware account, dated after May 15, 2022, and signed by an MD or DO, with his/her respective stamp and their contact information (this is an NCAA requirement). NO EXCEPTIONS. Your physical will not be accepted if these items are not correct.
Follow these steps carefully:
- Choose the link that pertains to you (NEW or RETURNING STUDENT-ATHLETE). This will direct you to the Sportsware access instructions in PDF format.
- All forms you need to complete (physical, medication verification, sickle cell, etc.) can be accessed once on Sportsware. DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS ONCE YOU ARE FOLLOWING SPORTSWARE INSTRUCTIONS. If you skip over steps, the process will be incomplete.
- Review the remaining link for Athletics Department medical and insurance policies.
- Review Excess Insurance FAQ
- EVERYTHING MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN AUGUST 1, 2022.
For additional assistance with your medical/insurance information, please see common questions/issues/concerns. If this does not answer your questions, please contact the athletic trainers at email@example.com. Please do not call with questions - emails will be answered within 2-3 business days.
3. New Transfer Students (entering Redlands this semester from a 2-year or 4-year institution)
Please request FINAL, OFFICIAL transcripts from all previous institutions be sent directly to the UR Admissions Office AFTER spring grades have been posted. Hand-delivered or in-progress transcripts will NOT be accepted. If you have NCAA eligibility questions, please email Associate Director of Athletics for Compliance Rachel Roche.