U of R Resources through the College of Arts & Sciences
- Campus Diversity & Inclusion - Campus Diversity and Inclusion (CDI) serves as a catalyst to create a campus where the concepts of diversity and inclusion are welcomed and valued, with the understanding that this work is not easy; creating change is a challenging process.
- The Pride Center - The Pride Center was opened in 2005 after students campaigned for funding from the University for a safe space for people who identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, or allies and for those that wanted to have a resource on campus for exploring such topics.
- Native Studnet Programs - The University of Redlands seeks to provide a safe, supportive environment for Native students so they may receive individual attention and a high-quality education while enjoying a campus community rich in opportunities.
- Title IX & Equity - The University of Redlands is committed to creating and maintaining a community free of all forms of discrimination, harassment, and sexual misconduct.
- Disability Services - If you are a student with a disability, we welcome and encourage you to visit Disability Services! We offer academic accommodations to support your specific needs in order to provide access and opportunities for success in your educational pursuits at the University of Redlands.
- Counseling Center - The Counseling Center is the mental health clinic for the University of Redlands. We provide free and confidential mental health services, including individual therapy, crisis intervention, group therapy, and consultation services to our campus. Our Counseling Center is committed to inclusivity and to providing a supportive space for everyone.