We would like to thank you for your interest in our football program. We receive a number of questions regarding the recruiting and application process. These steps will help you become a Bulldog:
1. Fill out an online questionnaire: Bulldog Football Questionnaire
- Please include a link to your highlight video.
- Upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Please include your SAT or ACT score, if available. If you want to take either test, please sign up for a test date:
2. Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UofR_Football
3. Apply to Redlands.
- Apply Online - use "The Common Application."
5. Apply for Financial Aid.
- Apply for Aid: Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) soon after Oct. 1. In order to be eligible for the maximum amount of grant money available, you must complete your FAFSA application by March 2.
- California Residents: If you are a California resident, you also should complete a Cal-Grant GPA Verification Form by March 2. Generally, your current high school or college will submit this form on your behalf.
- For more information on the qualification for the Cal-Grant, please contact the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC).
6. Become a BULLDOG!